The Methodist church in Green's Harbour was the first on the shore and while many of the graves are marked with simple rocks, they date back to the early 1800's and earlier. The Green's Harbour Heritage Society has been working on clearing the graveyard with plans to map and mark the graves.
Of interest to geneologists and history buffs, the old cemetary is located near the Main Road in Green's Harbour, next to Trinity United Church. Just over one hour from St. John's on the Baccalieau Trail, take exit 28 on the TCH.
Time Period Represented: 1800's