Nestled securely on elegant, well-lit Queen's Road, in center of downtown St. John's prestigious historic properties area. Live theater, fine restaurants, museums, archives, art gallery (Rooms Complex) and towering cathedrals are within a one block radius. Just about every attraction is within an easy fifteen minute walking of the Inn from Signal Hill to George Street and Mile One Stadium.
- Large spacious air-conditioned rooms (July and August) with many amenities: desks, wireless internet, 60 channel CCTV, to decorative original fireplaces.
- Bright washrooms, multiple lighting levels, whirlpool tubs, sofas, and limited views of the Atlantic Ocean, old St. John's, Signal Hill.
- Start genealogical research at Newfoundland archives (ROOMS) or Basilica directly behind us or check out an event at Mile One Stadium.
- Healthy choice breakfast provided between 8 & 9 a.m. including fresh fruit, yogurt, whole grain bread, bran, margarine, jams, cold cereals, fat free milk, freshly brewed coffee, cream, selected teas, and chilled orange juice. We are unable to cater to restricted diets.
- If we prepare a hot breakfast dish you are certainly welcome to it, but we do not provide à la carte service.
Range of Rates: Our rates range from $79 to $189 in season (50% off-season discount depending on the length of stay).